Garnome install

just got garnome installed and working, thought I would 'report' what
worked for me, I installed only meta/gnome-desktop on a Red Hat system,
using Phoebe 3 with a few packages updated from Rawhide:

1. the gdk-pixbuf.loaders problem that as discussed on the list
2. needed to make some sym links from kerberos to /usr/include for
gnome-vfs to work.
3. ftp.gnome.org was busy, so I used a mirror. had to change the
makefile for gst by hand, as it pointed to ftp.gnome.org.
4. had to manualy copy gtk.immodules
 to garnome/etc/gtk-2.0
5 needed to run pango-querymodules and save output to
/etc/pango/pango.modules

overall it looks nice, good job!
:-)