Re: gnome terminal, or Eterm... Lets speed up gnome-terminal

<quote who="Shawn">

> Well, looks like gnome-terminal wins by a landslide now. I don't know
> what's different from the last time I checked, but the difference is not
> only more consistent than before they are totally frelling backwards. GT
> is now a full frelling twice as fast.

Ingo did some profiling, Nalin implemented the changes, and the wailing and
gnashing of teeth worldwide came to a halt.

    "Think video. Think text flickering over your walls. Think games at
    work. Think anything where a staid, link-based browser is useless."
          "This person wrote for Ab Fab, right?" - Rich Welykochy