almost

This almost went according to plan.  I can't get garnome to run because I don't have a $GARNOME/bin/gnome-session.  I've looked and looked, and unless I'm crazy there's nothing called gnome-session in that directory.

What did I do wrong.  I've read through the last couple of months of archives and I've read the instructions on the garnome page, and I'm stumped.  If I'm bringing up an old question, sorry!

andu
--
Om Mani Padme Hume
	--Traditional Tibetan Blessing