Re: monodoc in garnome 0.25.1
- From: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- To: Gonzalo Odiard <go turix com ar>
- Cc: garnome-list <garnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: monodoc in garnome 0.25.1
- Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 04:54:30 +1000
<quote who="Gonzalo Odiard">
> Ok. All the meta garballs? Why this change?
Future-proofing (there are even bigger changes a'coming) and maintainability
> It's a good idea? (In particular for gnome-desktop and gnome-fifth-toe).
Yes, absolutely. Instead of having meta/gnome-desktop, you will just have
desktop/ - no more "fake" meta garballs with only dependencies. Everything
will be a proper, "real", buildable garball.
Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM http://sco.iwethey.org/
"When there's public debate and mass hysteria, that's when the patches
roll in." - Michael Meeks
] [Thread Prev