Re: making xml catalog in Garnome-0.25.1

<quote who="The Robber of Zork">

> And, perhaps with a view towards other unices, how about optional
> parameters at the top of buildDocBookCatalog, rem'd out by default, that
> could manually edited?

Perhaps buildDocBookCatalog could be slightly more data-driven, so if there
are directories to be added, we can do that without hacking the rest of the
script?

  "Everything I knew about TCP/IP I had downloaded the same day I started
                     hacking the net code." - Alan Cox