Re: GARNOME 0.25.1 is OUT!

On Sunday 13 July 2003 06:43, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>GARNOME 0.25.1
>==============
>
>  * General fixes.
>
>  * New: quark, a fiendishly minimal music player. libzvt, back for
> your enduring pleasure (required for mono-debugger)! monodoc, the
> mind-altering substance behind every Mono hacker's flashbacks!
>
>  * Updated: abiword, bluefish, gkrellm, pan, sodipodi, xchat,
>    mono-debugger. Yes, this release is for the dedicated GARNOME
> Desktop users! :-)
>
>  * Thanks very much to Jan Schmidt for build feedback, and much
> gnashing of teeth to our new friend, Boofhead.
>
>  * Oh, and there's no more KDE. Use Konstruct instead. :-)

Which as of last nights attempt to build, out of date.  graphviz has
been updated, and the site re-arranged so badly that one must access
it with gethostbyname, then use the address and search.  Otherwise
you get an add for a M$ popup blocker, which to us is less usefull
than the infamous tits on a boar hog.  Ditto for ImageMagick, it goes
and gets 5.5.6, when 5.5.7-7 has been out for a while.

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III 500mhz 320M