Re: GARNOME 0.20.0 and Mandrake 7.2

Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Simon Wong">

On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 07:13, Jerome Warnier wrote:

First problem, I'm running XFree86 4.0.1-28.1mdk and it seems
X11/extensions/render.h doesn't exist.  Do you know from which version
of XFree86 it is available? I guess that

I think you need at least X4.2

Sort of - the Xrender build *should* get everything in the right place to
build for pre-RENDER X servers. But XF86 4.2 is a better choice anyway. If
it doesn't work as-is, I need to find out why. :-)
Why is this mandatory?
I think it should detect this features and use it if present, but should work otherwise.

Maybe I should try building GARNOME on RH6.2 (which I happen to have in a
vmware session right now for totally different reasons...)