GARNOME 0.20.0 and Mandrake 7.2

Hello guys,

I'm trying to use GARNOME 0.20.0 on a Mandrake 7.2, and I'm running into trouble. First problem, I'm running XFree86 4.0.1-28.1mdk and it seems X11/extensions/render.h doesn't exist. Do you know from which version of XFree86 it is available? I guess that if a specific version of XFree86 is needed for GARNOME, there should be a check somewhere, or a version number on the dependencies listed on the website.

Thanks