Re: Extremelly slow window movement in 0.20.0

<quote who="John Affleck">

> On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 09:36, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > You can also just press shift whilst you're moving windows.
>
> Doh. Oh. Um.. thanks. That's pretty much exactly what I was looking for.

Don't worry, imagine how unbelievably silly you'd feel if you submitted a
patch. :-)

   "This is the new dividing line in public life. It is not a question of
    Left versus Right, but a struggle between insiders and outsiders." -
                                Mark Latham