Re: Extremelly slow window movement in 0.20.0

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 20:55, Simon Wong wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-01-15 at 12:24, Rodd Clarkson wrote:
> > I too am experience such windows-through-molasses joys.  I spoke with
> > jdub and apparently it's a know problem in metacity and is (hopefully
> > quickly) being addressed.
>
> Thanks for the update.
>
> I'll just be patient in the meantime...

I'm trying not to sound too desperate, but bugzilla seems to indicate
that this has been resolved (bug id 103009). Would any kind soul be
prepared to extract the CVS changes and post a patch ? I would do it
myself, but I'm lazy ^w^w uh.. don't have CVS access because of ...uh..
firewall issues. Really.

I should probably grab a CVS version before it wanders too far into
inter-release mode.. maybe I'll just wander thru the repository for a
bit, instead.

	Thanks,

	John A.