Extremelly slow window movement in 0.20.0

Just sounding others out for bug a report...

I've finished compiling all of 0.20.0 and am using Metacity (2.4.13).

When I move windows around they are *extremely* slow like they're moving
around in syrup (but I don;t remember turning on that config option).

Is anyone else having this problem?

I'd just like to know whether to try and recompile or try compiling the
older version 2.4.8 from garnome 0.19.5 and compare?

--
* Simon Wong *