Re: Galeon - missing forward and backward toolbar buttons

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 15:21, J. Gardner Biggs wrote:
> Also there is a new "X" button on the far left, just wondering if anybody else is seeing this behavior

Same here. And this message in the terminal:

** (galeon-bin:23283): WARNING **: An unexpected button has been found
in your toolbar. Maybe your setup is too old.

I then quit, deleted ~/.galeon and restarted, but still same behavior.
There are some toolbar settings in gconf-editor but without docs I
didn't want to fiddle with it