Garnome 0.20.0: Startup time after reboot

I did a shutdown last night and after I started the machine back up this
morning Garnome seemed to hang at the splash screen, actually it seemed
to run fc-cache again? I didn't start it first as root, since there
where no changes in the fontconfig.
Now if I log out and startx again everything starts normal, is there a
rule somewhere to run fc-cache every day after shutdown?

Also the panel crashed last night when I did the shutdown, "save current
setup" was enabled. Normal log out doesn't seem to trigger the bug. Got
to check into it, (boot and boot when I have time).

Last but not least, I get these error messages on the console:
 ** (gnome-panel:1127): WARNING **: Unable to load panel stock icon 'go'
Unable to open desktop file
file:///home/ronald/.gnome2/panel2.d/default/launchers/hadjaha-0029707050.desktop for panel launcher: Error reading file 'file:///home/ronald/.gnome2/panel2.d/default/launchers/hadjaha-0029707050.desktop': File not found

I run the Bluecurve theme, icons converted by Dave's script. Anybody an
idea what/where the go icon is?
Also which programs create the *.desktop file? Is it a gnome/gtk 2
thingy? I have few which seem to work, others don't, i.e the file is not
there.

Guess that's it, let me know what I did wrong.
Ronald