RE: garnome-0.20.0: compile fails at gnome-terminal

Worked for me as well, thanks!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: garnome-list-admin gnome org [mailto:garnome-list-admin gnome org] On
Behalf Of lx_xero zapo net
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2003 2:21 PM
To: garnome-list gnome org
Subject: RE: garnome-0.20.0: compile fails at gnome-terminal

I was having this same problem, so I decided to check out a CVS copy of
gnome-terminal to see if it was fixed in there, according to the change log
it's a compile problem with gcc 2.95. I fixed it by overwritting
encoding.c with the one from cvs. The only difference is that one line
is moved. I attached a patch that fixes it. Apply it with patch -p1 < patch
inside the gnome-terminal-2.1.4 directory. Hope I was of some help.

Jordan