ssh-agent badness

Hey gang,

The method of setting up the GARNOME environment in the recommended .xsession
file is suboptimal with very new versions of OpenSSH - significantly, those
shipped with Debian sid.

ssh-agent kills the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable, so things seem to break silently
(unless you're watching .xsession-errors). Here's what I'm doing now...

~/bin/garnome-session:

  GARNOME=$HOME/garnome

  PATH=$GARNOME/bin:$PATH
  LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$GARNOME/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
  PYTHONPATH=$GARNOME/lib/python2.2/site-packages
  PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$GARNOME/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig
  GDK_USE_XFT=1

  export PATH LD_LIBRARY_PATH PYTHONPATH PKG_CONFIG_PATH GDK_USE_XFT

  exec $GARNOME/bin/gnome-session

~/.xsession:

  exec /usr/bin/ssh-agent garnome-session

Hope that solves a few problems out there,

     "Just because I sit in front of a terminal all day doesn't mean I
      couldn't hunt you down and righteously kick your ass to feed my
          newfound cannabalism." - Darwinian System Administration