Re: disk usage + packaging question

On Fri, 2002-12-27 at 06:14, David Fallon wrote:
> Second, would there be any interest in including a build of eclipse in
> the garnome setup? I'd happily spend the time/effort in setting it up -

I've had a look at eclipse and while it promises a lot - I just found
that running it was way too slow on my 800MHz PIII :-(

When it can be compiled with gcj it may be more usable.

> I want to learn more about eclipse, and including it seems like a good
> way to include a badass GTK IDE - my personal goal being to try and

I'd recommend you look at anjuta as its great now at version 1.0.

Downside is that it's only GTK1 at the moment.

Anyway, my 2c...

--
* Simon Wong *