Few simple questions

Hi.

I've got some simple questions/comments:

1. Does anyone know, how to remove empty "Debian Menu" from "Applications" menu in GNOME2? I was thinking on setting "DontShowIfEmpty" to 1 but I can't find the .desktop file, that "Debian Menu" is in...

2. Has anyone been trying to install garnome ("stable" 0.21.2) system-wide (with prefix=/usr)? I know, that it's not realy a good idea to do such thing but I've got a test Debian machine and I want to test Gnome 2.2 just that way. The problem is that garnome doesn't allow me to do this from some reasons (errors in configuring pkgconfig etc.). If someone was been experimenting with this please let me know.

3. What do you think about adding garballs for AbiWord ang Agnubis to Gnome Office meta garball?

4. There is new Balsa 2.0.8 but it needs aspell over 0.50. That version is not included in most of distributions (well, Debian testing doesn't have it anyway ;-) ) so in next garnome release it would be nice to have a garball for new aspell too.

5. Maybe garnome-multimedia garball? ;-) MPlayer + xmms + additional skins?

Greetings - Tomasz Król.