Re: Separate installation and runtime paths (via stow)

Thoretically, it would be a matter of 'make main_prefix=/usr/local build
&& make main_prefix=/usr/local/stow/garnome'. However, AFAIK, the
'build' target also installs :(

Hope this helps a bit,
Daniel Serodio

--
Daniel Serodio <daniel checkforte com br>
CheckForte