Re: Separate installation and runtime paths (via stow)

The file you want to change is ~/garnome-0.21.2/gar.conf.mk, and the
parameter you want to change is
prefix ?= $(HOME)/garnome
prefix ?= /usr/local/stow/garnome-0.21.2

Matt Rose     mattrose folkwolf net    Visit my blog!  http://folkwolf.net
He's a suicidal one-eyed senator on his last day in the job. She's a
blind antique-collecting wrestler who inherited a spooky stately manor
from her late maiden aunt. They fight crime!
Random Crime Fighters by http://www.rain-street.org/fightcrime.htm