Re: Help! I fsck'd my garnome installation

On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 09:09, Daniel Serodio wrote:
> Noooooo!!! I was afraid someone would say this... I have to recompile
> everything?!? Can't I just "tell" the packages they are build but not
> installed? Compiling 'gnome-desktop' took the best part of a day on this
> PIII-750 w/ 256Mb.

I _think_ you can just delete the cookies/install and
cookies/install-work files/directories in all of the packages you build
and then do a make install. I've done that before and it worked. I'd
definitely try that before the whole clean re-install thing.

	John A.