Re: Help! I fsck'd my garnome installation

Noooooo!!! I was afraid someone would say this... I have to recompile
everything?!? Can't I just "tell" the packages they are build but not
installed? Compiling 'gnome-desktop' took the best part of a day on this
PIII-750 w/ 256Mb.

--
Daniel Serodio <daniel checkforte com br>
CheckForte