Re: XML Error in latest?

<quote who="Pat Suwalski">

> Please contact your system administrator to resolve the following problem:
> Could not resolve the address "xml:readonly:/gconf.xml.mandatory" in the
> configuration file "/home/pat/garnome/etc/gconf/2/path": Failed:
> Could not make directory '/gconf.xml.mandatory': Permission denied.

Edit the conf file, and make sure the entries point to
your$garnome/etc/gconf/ stuff. This has happened to a few people (it's
indepdendent from the local-configuration stuff), trying to work out what it
is.

  "I rather think of Pat as our linguistic ornithologist here - 'Oh look,
         the brown noddy also nests in the mangrove!'" - John Fleck