Re: XML Error in latest?
- From: Pat Suwalski <pat suwalski net>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: garnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: XML Error in latest?
- Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 18:16:16 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Edit the conf file, and make sure the entries point to
> your$garnome/etc/gconf/ stuff. This has happened to a few people (it's
> indepdendent from the local-configuration stuff), trying to work out what it
Indeed, changing the last two lines from:
worked. I really should have noticed that. I guess I though that they
weren't absolute paths, but rather XML URL-type dealies.
Thanks, I really LOVE the "wait" cursor that's I guess been around since
2.2, but Nautilus still has that crazy "Emblems don't show!" bug.
] [Thread Prev