Re: WOW! It's... El Prototypo! (New GARNOME format.)

Dear Jeff,

I've just finished installing the platfrom software packages with no hitches. I've skipped bootstrap and compiled the stuff that I sent in the first email (xcursor, xrender, xft, freetype and fontconfig)

It also might be usefull to metion the site where I've downloaded them as some of the packages seem to be a bit hidden e.g googling doesn't provided me with no nice results straight away. http://pdx.freedesktop.org/software/fontconfig/releases/ I must be a masochist not using bootstrap but I understood that it goes away anyway soon, so why not start the dependency list now :-)))

Cheers

Stef

<quote who="Stef van der Made">

I've had a bit of a problem finding the downloads for the freedesktop stack. This is the list I had to download and install so far

Dude, I mentioned in the email that they're all still in bootstrap/ as they
were before. :-)