Re: WOW! It's... El Prototypo! (New GARNOME format.)

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> Some notes to get you started:

Oh crap, I forgot the most important note!

  * Garballs no longer depend on packages in the freedesktop stack, such as
    xcursor, (x)render, xft, freetype, etc. It is assumed that either your
    distro has provided them (you will need -dev packages), or you have
    built what you need from bootstrap/. Once El Prototypo becomes the main
    GARNOME (next release, most likely), we will need to add stuff to the
    dependency list. :-)

    (audiofile and esound are also assumed to be installed, but I will
    probably shift these back over to desktop/ for the next release, as they
    are explicitly part of the Desktop release.)

There, now you know all the oddball changes. :-)

                         Grind'n'wink. That is all.