Re: WOW! It's... El Prototypo! (New GARNOME format.)

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

>   * Garballs no longer depend on packages in the freedesktop stack, such as
>     xcursor, (x)render, xft, freetype, etc. It is assumed that either your
>     distro has provided them (you will need -dev packages), or you have
>     built what you need from bootstrap/. Once El Prototypo becomes the main
>     GARNOME (next release, most likely), we will need to add stuff to the
>     dependency list. :-)

Buglet: Copy category.mk from desktop/ to bootstrap/ if you want audiofile
and esound to work; otherwise they won't have any valid MASTER_SITES defined

     "First: This is not a race." - Jody Goldberg on the Free Software
                                  desktop