Re: GARNOME 0.28.3

begin  Matt Blaha  quotation:
> > Oh. My. God.
> >
> > How OLD are you people?! It's not a "So, I Married An Axe Murderer"
> > reference either! HOLY CRAP!
> Ha. It's a really exact quote from an episode of "The Family Guy." I had
> to wonder because it is . . . pretty obscure. Care to enlighten us less
> aged folks? (and I've never seen "So, I Married An Axe Murderer".)

	And The Family Guy was making a reference to The Jetsons.
George was always getting caught up in modern machinery like a
dog-walking machine, and needed his wife Jane to help him escape.

	Sometimes I'm amazed at people who see the humor in things
like The Simpsons and Family Guy without getting ANY of the
references.  How can these shows contain ANY HUMOR AT ALL other than
"Holy cow, was that just homage to My Mother The Car?"

	-- Lewis Mumford

end