Re: GARNOME 0.28.3

> Oh. My. God.
>
> How OLD are you people?! It's not a "So, I Married An Axe Murderer"
> reference either! HOLY CRAP!
>
> ;-)

Ha. It's a really exact quote from an episode of "The Family Guy." I had
to wonder because it is . . . pretty obscure. Care to enlighten us less
aged folks? (and I've never seen "So, I Married An Axe Murderer".)

> They are pretty sweet. Evo is... hmm... not production quality yet. But MAN
> is 2.0 going to ROCK THE CASBAH!
What? An unstable evo development release?!? Guess I'll have to believe
it when I see it. 2.0 does look awfully sweet though. Yep, building now.

--Matt