Re: GARNOME 0.28.3

<quote who="Matt Blaha">

> > JANE, STOP THIS CRAZY THING!
>
> Jeff, best release name ever. (I hope that really is an obscure Family
> Guy reference and I'm not just insane.)

Oh. My. God.

How OLD are you people?! It's not a "So, I Married An Axe Murderer"
reference either! HOLY CRAP!

;-)

> I had no issues with 0.28.2, I'll get right on 0.28.3, really want to
> try new epiphany and evo, thanks a lot Jeff.

They are pretty sweet. Evo is... hmm... not production quality yet. But MAN
is 2.0 going to ROCK THE CASBAH!

   "I would hack on the file selector. But I think I would write like, 3
   LOC for every 100 lines of mail I had to read/write." - James Willcox