Re: trying Konstruct on a Debian Sarge distribution

> >> First, thats pretty ancient, its up to at least 1.4.2 now the last
> >> time I checked.
> >
> >You're right, in fact I have 1.4.2 installed by apt-get. The problem
> > is that configure searches jni.h in /usr/include/ while it is
> > located in /usr/lib/j2se/1.4/include/
>
> There might be an option you could give configure for that, or even
> edit configure.in maybe?

Yes, I can do it by coming right in the proper directory in the
Konstruct hierarchy, but then configure does not find Qt, since it is
installed during Konstruct building, and thus found in a different way.
The problem seems to me that the gar.conf.mk does not allow me to tell
where Java is installed, and this is the only file where parameters can
be changed.

> BTW, everytime I answer you, your spam filters thing I'm spam and
> bounce the message.

I'm sorry of that. I can't change this, since this spam filter is
installed and managed by the administrators of my University or my
laboratory. Could you send me back the bouncing message, in order that I
try to have this problem fixed?

--

			Olivier Lecarme