Experienced GARNOMErs with fat bandwidth and CPU?

Hey gang,

Just a quick poll: Does anyone (preferably those who feel quite comfortable
with GARNOME's build system) have access to nice, fast build machines and a
fair whack of bandwidth that they can 'donate' or use for the greater good
of GNOME?

Not fussed which OS these machines are running, as long as they're realistic
targets for GNOME builds. Oh, and the machines don't need to be in front of
firewalls or accessible from the outside or anything, but they will need to
be fairly dedicated to builds, and be able to download/upload fairly large
amounts of data quickly.

Can't say much more at this stage, just interested if anyone who's already
using GARNOME has access to this sort of stuff. :-)

Thanks!

GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

      "I'm offering you my body, and you're offering me semantics." -
                              Caitlin, Clerks