Re: Experienced GARNOMErs with fat bandwidth and CPU?

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> Just a quick poll: Does anyone (preferably those who feel quite
> comfortable with GARNOME's build system) have access to nice, fast build
> machines and a fair whack of bandwidth that they can 'donate' or use for
> the greater good of GNOME?

Oh, I must mention: "Weird" machines are good. I'd class anything that isn't
Linux as "weird", and anything that isn't Debian as "weird enough". If you
have something cool, please make sure to mention the OS and architecture!

[ Debian x86 and/or Red Hat x86 are stunningly boring, sorry. :-) It's only
because basically everyone has these, so they're not interesting targets. ]

Thanks,

   "Well, you know us usability folks... We like to believe that the two
    aren't mutually exclusive." - Calum Benson on power and cleanliness