Re: tarball with tar.gz ext

----- Original Message -----
From: "zeus;]" <zeus bajingloncat com>
To: <garnome-list gnome org>
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2003 7:59 AM
Subject: tarball with tar.gz ext

> Hi..
>
> Having Garnome in my drive, and all gnome tarball with tar.gz extention.
> Garnome always looking for bz2 extention. how to make garnome extract my
> tar.gz files? wich file should i edit?

Hi.

Well - looks like you should edit every single Makefile into garmome set and
change tar.bz2 extension in it into tar.gz... And change all checksums in
checksums file of course ("make makesum"?)... Is it realy worth of work?
Short shell script with grep should allow you to do so easly but the esiest
way is to download (or let garnome to download itself) all needed tar.bz2
files ;-)

Greetz - T.K.

KLIKNIJ 2 razy TAK >>> http://link.interia.pl/f170d