Re: Building glib 2, Cygwin

I've looked at those 2 projects, and besides that I have yet to get a successful compile on them, I also wanted to try and get Gnome 2 running. Working with Garnome is an experiment to see if it can be done, as well as gain some program troubleshooting experience in the process.

Even Steven Obrien on his site says he'd like to concentrate less on Gnome 1.4 & more on 2.0x.

Robert Devi wrote:
Hi James,

I haven't tried building GNOME2 for CygWin, but I do know that there are at least two GNOME ports to CygWin+X out there: