Re: Installing gnome 2 from local bz2 files
- From: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- To: marcomangiante virgilio it
- Cc: garnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Installing gnome 2 from local bz2 files
- Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 21:09:12 +1000
<quote who="marcomangiante virgilio it">
> thanks for the response. I have the gnome 2.0 and I think that the garnome-0.16.x
> download the last files. In what mode I can modify the garnome so it accept
> the "old" gnome files?
You can't (easily). GARNOME is designed more as a 'distribution' than as a
build tool. I strongly, strongly, strongly recommend that you let it
download the new tarballs and build them.
"NASCAR is not race per se. It's just a contest about who can turn left
the best." - Unknown
] [Thread Prev