Fonts and Env Vars

Having installed from Garnome 0.14.1:

1. My Gnome2 apps are not seeing all my fonts. Gnome1 apps still see them all.
Also, for some reason, Opera seems to have been affected by this, even though it
uses Qt and not Gtk. That would suggest that it's an X problem not a Gnome one,
but Gnome1 apps see all the fonts, so it can't be an X problem.

2. Is there a global Gnome2 environment variable that I can set so I don't have
to specify the same thing when I run all apps? I will always want to run every
Gnome2 app with --oaf-private and --disable-factory since I don't use the Gnome
desktop enviroment, just the apps from Windowmaker.

--

.