Re: libgsf too old for gnumeric 1.1.10

On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 12:06:34AM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Michael George"/>
>
> > Keep looking for the new libgsf and put it into garnome 0.17 because it
> > *will* work?
> >
> > Bite the bullet and just go to garnome 0.18 and work through the font
> > issues.
>
> The font issues shouldn't be so bad with 0.18.3, and the gnumeric stuff is
> all updated to the latest releases.

Okay, I'll go back and work with 0.18.3 then (though that's the one I had and
had trouble with).  I had suspected that working through the font issues might
be the best way to go, but I wanted confirmation.  Thanks!

--
In light of the terrorist attack on the U.S.:
	They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary