Re: ignore checksum errors? (garnome 17.1 on AIX)

On 2002.10.24 12:35 Paul Kent Anderson wrote:
Paul Anderson wrote:

Further investigation leads me to believe it's AIX's grep that is the root of the problem. I'll install GNU grep tomorrow and we'll see if that doesn't fix the problem.

Now that I'm using GNU grep, the checksum code works without modification or problem. Thanks for your help!

Paul.