Re: ignore checksum errors? (garnome 17.1 on AIX)
- From: Paul Kent Anderson <pka et byu edu>
- To: Paul Anderson <pka et byu edu>
- Cc: jdub perkypants org, garnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: ignore checksum errors? (garnome 17.1 on AIX)
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:35:00 -0600
Paul Anderson wrote:
Now that I'm using GNU grep, the checksum code works without
modification or problem. Thanks for your help!
Further investigation leads me to believe it's AIX's grep that is the root of the problem. I'll install GNU grep tomorrow and we'll see if that doesn't fix the problem.
Inflex Virus Scanner - installed on mailserver for domain @et.byu.edu
Queries to: postmaster et byu edu
] [Thread Prev