Upgrading from earlier versions of garnome

Hi all

I'm currently running garnome 0.15 on my Debian box and I would like to
upgrade to version 0.18. Is there any easy way of doing that without
breaking anything? I'm using garnome as my primary platform om my work, so I
can't afford to have any downtime when upgrading..

I know, I know... "don't use something like garnome for a production
system!". But I just had to try Gnome2 so garnome seemed like the thing for
me.. And it's been perfectly stable..

Best regards
Mads Kristensen