Re: Great work with this garnome guys

> Tried looking @ the packages i have i see libexpatl_95
> installed.
> Tried going to the expat site & i don't see anywhere i
> can devel expat. I can't find the header file.

search libexpat -> "apt-cacher search expat"
and for me under Sid install : "apt-get install libexpat1-dev"

for the error in fontconfig go to
garnome-0.18.0/misc/fontconfig/work/fcpackage.2_0/fontconfig/
and "make install"

So you can relaunche make install under
garnome-0.18.0/meta/gnome-desktop

cya

PS : please read archives and last posts all the answers are in