Guestimate of when we'll see the next garnome?

I was just wondering if there was any prediction as to when we might see
the next release of garnome. I had fontconfig trouble with 0.18.0 like
other folks, and have only followed the thread very lightly, since I've
been a bit too busy with build problems that I'm actually getting paid
to deal with ;P

If there's hope to see 0.18.1 in the near future, with fontconfig
working out-of-the-box, I'll probably wait, rather than actually reading
that thread & playing around to get 0.18.0 building for myself.

Thanks

--
David Hoover <karma deadmoose com>