Re: 0.18 build problem

Jeff Waugh wrote:

> Grr. It works for me, that's why I shipped it as is. :-) I'm still using
> Debian sid, though I have Branden's XFree86 4.2 packages installed. I
> haven't needed to run an extra make in the fontconfig directory (there's two
> rules for Xft and fontconfig's configure/make/build anyway, not sure why
> people need this).

I thought it might be because Xft needs something that is _installed_
from the fontconfig directory to _build_ - "make install" semms to not have yet been
run for fontconfig when "make" is called for Xft.

> Hafta figure out the problem - can everyone make sure they mention their
> OS/version/changes to major packages?

Debian sid, also using brandens XFree 4.2.1-0pre1v2.

regards, Stefan
--
----> http://www.shockfrosted.org