Re: 0.18 build problem

Okay, what I said before didn't really work.  If I don't build Xft, I can
get through building garnome, but then xchat won't build and I'm assuming
other things.  The problem seems to be that fontconfig ships newer
versions of Xft and Xrender that are already current enough in your build,
but not mine and others.  I tried install Xrender, but that doesn't really
work.  and fudging Xft just made things break later on (on building
pango).

I'm running woody.  Xft seems like it wants me to install Xrender, but I'm
not sure how to have it use the garnome headers instead of the X11
headers.

Sean