Re: 0.18 build problem

Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> writes:

> Grr. It works for me, that's why I shipped it as is. :-)

figured that. 8^)=

> I'm still using Debian sid, though I have Branden's XFree86 4.2
> packages installed.

here, it's:

    ii  xfree86-common 4.1.0-17       X Window System (XFree86) infrastructure
    ii  xserver-xfree8 4.1.0-17       the XFree86 X server

so maybe that's (part of?) the problem.

i'm going to be away from the box most of tomorrow, likely (Real Life
Stuff), but i'm happy to test out potential solutions if any come
up...

john.
--
genehack.com * weblog == ( bioinfo / linux / opinion / stuff ) * daily *

Avoid temporary variables.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)