Re: Upcoming GARNOME Changes / Anyone use KDE? / Need a Co-conspirator!

On Fri, 2002-10-04 at 14:34, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Jens Bech Madsen">
>
> > I don't get why the release manager for Gnome would/should distribute
> > KDE?
>
> The release manager for GNOME is not a bigot, to begin with. :-)

This has nothing to do with bigotry. I would just imagine that you
already have your hands full with the Gnome stuff. I just really don't
care about KDE either way.

If KDE can be maintained in Garnome without it hurting the Gnome part I
think it is fine. If it should start delaying or bugging the Gnome part,
I think it should be removed.

Cheers
Jens