Re: Upcoming GARNOME Changes / Anyone use KDE? / Need a Co-conspirator!

<quote who="Jens Bech Madsen">

> I don't get why the release manager for Gnome would/should distribute
> KDE?

The release manager for GNOME is not a bigot, to begin with. :-)

> For comparisons? If it in any bad way affects the Gnome stuff, then please
> ditch KDE. If it doesn't, by all means keep it if you have the time.

It's mainly there for interoperability testing and comparison.

   "The ability to procrastinate is what separates us from the machines."
                     - Chris Gregory, Desktop Magazine