Re: Testing and Bugzilla: Kicking Arse with GARNOME

On Sat, 2002-11-16 at 17:07, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Heh. Well, I consider GNOME 2.x to be a massive success, and we're only
> getting better. Helping new contributors or even actively interested users
> get involved with testing, reporting, bug-hunting, etc., is only going to
> lead to a better desktop for everyone.

Kudos to ALL gnome devleopers for that.  I've been using Gnome since
early last year and the progress is fantastic.

Still not ready to unleash it on my mother yet but maybe soon :-)

> ... and I think GARNOME provides a pretty unique base for that.

Absolutely Jeff.

I wouldn't dream of trying without it :-)

Looking forward to having some free time again soon to get into it.

--
* Simon Wong *