gimp-print fixed? Re: (no subject)

On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 08:55, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Hey gang,
>
> There's a pre-release of GARNOME 0.19.0 up - do note that it has not been
> tidied up much or checked over. I'm putting it out for anyone who wants to
> try their luck with it... There's a shiteload of new stuff in there,
> including Mozilla/Galeon.
>
>   http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/random/hacking-0.19.0.tar.gz
>
> Would love bug / build issue reports, etc.

I'm building now (want to try out Galeon2, hehe), but meanwhile, I seem
to recall this problem with 0.18.3: when building gnome-fifth-toe, I
have to modify gimp-print I think, to stop it from installing a lot of
printer support files under /usr

Also, when building redhat-artwork, the rpm2cpio perl script did not
work on my authentic RH8 system; replacing it with Red Hat's rpm2cpio
binary allows things to continue. Was the script designed to work with
an older version of the RPM library perhaps?

Will post up-to-date build report once it's finished.
Thanks,

--
Michel Alexandre Salim <mas118 york ac uk>
University of York