Re: GARNOME pre-release ready for testing

On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 04:15, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > Would love bug / build issue reports, etc.

Couple of issues for me:

1. The file GNOME_MultiLoadApplet_Factory.in in gnome-applets/multiload
has /home/hadess/garnome/bin hardcoded where @LIBEXECDIR@ should be, so
unless your username is hadess the panel ends up not being able to find
the applet when you go to run it.  (There's another file called
GNOME_MultiLoadApplet_Factory.in.in that looks correct).

2. Mozilla is configured with --disable-gtktest, but I still got these
lines in the top-level Makefile:

ifdef MOZ_ENABLE_GTK2
tier_99_dirs   += embedding/browser/gtk/tests
endif

the tests fail (it appears they only work with gtk1), and I had to rem
out those lines in the Makefile to get it to compile.

4. Other stuff (probably upstream):

Clicking on View As... in Nautilus crashes Nautilus and gnome-panel
(already reported here)_

nautilus-media is very unstable, and the thumbnail view doesn't work
(even after I installed hermes1-dev and rebuilt gst-plugins to get
support for the colorspace plugin, which the thumbnailer needs).

Other than that things are working well... thanks for all your work on
this!

Abe